Carlsberg Group is sponsoring UEFA EURO 2012. The UEFA European Championship is considered the most successful marketing activity for the Carlsberg brand.
Click here to read more
Facts on EURO 2012
- The final tournament of the 14th UEFA EURO will be held in four stadia in Poland and four stadia in Ukraine from 8 June to 1 July 2012.
- For the first time ever the European Championship will be hosted in Eastern Europe.
- EURO 2012 will be the championship with the longest distances ever between the stadia: Up to 2000 km from Gdansk in Poland (West) to Donetsk in Ukraine (East).
- 1.4 million fans is expected at the stadia in Poland and Ukraine.
- The 31 matches will be broadcast live in more than 200 territories around the world.