We delivered a solid start to the year
- Organic net revenue growth of 6.4%; reported growth of 9.3% to DKK 13.9bn due to acquisitions (+2.6%) and currencies (+0.3%)
- Price/mix +3%; positive across all regions.
- Total organic volume growth of 3.4%; reported growth of 6.7% due to acquisitions.
- Tuborg volume growth +7%, Carlsberg +2%, Grimbergen +4% and 1664 Blanc +30%.
- Craft & speciality volume growth +18%, alcohol-free brew volume growth +15%.
2019 Earnings expectations
- Mid-single-digit percentage organic growth in operating profit.
- A translation impact on operating profit of around DKK +150m, based on the spot rates at 1 May (previously around zero).
CEO Cees ’t Hart says: “We had a good start to the year, with particularly strong volume growth in Asia and continued solid progress of our craft & speciality and alcohol-free portfolios, which improved the price/mix. We are maintaining our full-year earnings expectation.”